Sunday, April 29, 2007

Then we came back.....

After our wonderful stay at the Best Western….it was to the airport. Somehow, I’m not exactly sure how, Maryann got me on the plane.

It was a short ride to El Salvador.

We sat and had lunch in the airport before I got up to go. It was horribly hard to leave her there, doing her homework. Yup, it was ugly.

I slowly made my way through customs – cause there was a huge line – got my bags, and hopped on a $3 shuttle.

Thankfully, that night there were a whole lot of volunteers at the Estancia. So, I wasn’t alone, but had to guard my toblerone from theft.

Sunday I went back to my site and saw Iris – who promptly fed me lunch…she is just so good. She also called the muchacha to come and was clothes for me. Of which I had a lot – it’s rough robbing Maryann of her clothes.

The other good thing was that I had a busy week…those can be lifesavers sometimes.

No comments: