Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Un parque acuático

Un parque acuático

So, Sunday night Iris tells me we’re going to the beach on Monday. Well, it wasn’t the beach but a water park! A whole group of us went – Iris and husband, Victoria and husband, Letie and children and a bunch of scattered others.

We borrowed one of Don Justo’s cars and made our way. Now, something is wrong with this car – I think the tires are unbalanced – so at certain speeds the cab would start swinging side to side. Everyone in the car was like, ‘look – the car is dancing to the music” and I was like “are you smoking something – this is a problem”. But, we continued on our merry way and made it round trip safely.

The park itself was small, but fun. There were several large slides, that I made Iris go down, and a nice lazy river. At some point of the day it was brought to my attention that I was probably the only one who knew how to swim well….that made me paranoid and watch everyone else carefully rest of the day.

The trip home was long and we got back late, but it was worth it. Overall, a good time was had by all.

On another side note – I believe the rainy season might be starting. I don’t mind – it helps to drop the temperature.

No comments: