Wednesday, November 08, 2006

General Stuff

Ant bites hurt. They´re not like mosquitos. Mosquitos bite and then run, ants just hold on and wait for you to kill them. And their bit just plain hurts.

I have a colony of ants I allow to live because we have an informal agreement (informal because they obviously don´t know about it and are kept in check by me) that they stay on one side of the pila and can eat what they find in the trash and in the pila....nothing else. So, when a second colony showed up, they were killed off because they dis-obeyed the aforementioned rules of the game.

On a different note, I am completely addicted to La Fea Mas Bella or Ugly Betty for you folks up in the good ol´ US of A. It´s kinda sad how addicted I really am, I have to watch it every night and if my ususal place isn´t avaible, I hunt down another.

Then there is Iris. Iris and I are hanging out every day and it is my go to spot for when I´m bored or lonely. She´s awesome. We talk, dance, and occasionally cook with disasterious results (I failed to buy the proper flour for the pizza crust.....). I think I´ll be spending Christmas Eve with her. We´re going to cook and chill...hopefully without disasterious results.

Speaking of Christmas...the town hall is all decorated. I was kinda sad when they started, but then I got up and started to help....it made me feel better. It´s kinda wierd to think of Christmas in 80 degree + weather. But, I´ll manage. We originally put ribbon around some of the desks of people... when I walked in this morning they were taking it down. I thought the grinch and come to town and told them to take it down...but a girl was just taking it home to iron it. It is really wrinkly or maybe that is just an excuse and they didn´t like the design.....only time will tell.

Alright...that about all for now. Later!

No comments: