Saturday, January 06, 2007

And I´m back

Thursday afternoon my Alcaldia sent a ride for me. How awesome is that! No bus with all that heavy luggage.

So, when I got back everyone was glad to see me. It was really quite nice. They all wanted to see photos and give hugs. Which I welcomed. Iris even made me dinner that night.

She also helped me set out poison for the rats.....I´ve had enough of them. I didn´t hear them last night and I´m hoping they went behind the house to die. Though Sonia said she would come over and dispose of any carcasses I found.

Friday was spent cleaning my house mostly. You know your house is dirty when it takes you about 5 hours to clean a one room place. I had brought everything inside while I was away and it all got covered in dust and spider webs. But, now I´m settled back in.

I also went and picked up a package on Friday. It was from my old place of work...Beacon Planning. It was a great surprise. Love the tea!

That brings me to today. Just chillin at the market, buying pirated music and vegetables. I also managed to get love tapped by a police pick-up. I´m fine. They were trying to get past a bus, slowly...but nipped me. Well, mostly my backpack that I wear on the side, but a little of me. I think I´ll take some aspirin.

Alright, time to head off. The next entry will be about the Epiphany...they celebrate it and I hear in a interesting fashion......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Barb! I hope you haven't forgotten me - It's Mel...you know the girl you were with moshing at the Green Day concert? Glad to see all is well with you...Merry Belated x-mas and new year....praying for you always! :)